Charlene K jewelry was seen in this photo shoot!
From Full House to becoming a #1 New York Times Best Selling Author, Candace Cameron Bure is not looking to slow down anytime soon. With the success of Fuller House the actress turned author has been solidifying her place into the hearts of viewers across the globe from a young age and its easy to see why. Recently the LA native gave Los Angeles Travel Magazine the inside scoop on how she manages to stay fit with her hectic schedule, where she heads for a romantic getaway and which destinations she has been dying (not literally) to check off her bucket list!
Here are the details of her style selections.
- Styled by Veronica Baca & Horacio Aguilar
- Bright red dress is by Adolfo Sanchez
- Maroon dress is by AMI Clubwear! proving it doesn’t take a fortune to look like a million bucks.
- Colorful dress is by Styles Afrik
- Cover dress is by Olvi’s
- Makeup is by Emma Richter and hair is by Kathleen Trinh–interviews are available if you have questions.
- Photo location is The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe near San Diego.
See their behind the scenes shoot along with her engagement story she has never told in this short video clip: https://youtu.be/RFLkvGVwgqM
On her favorite spots in LA: “Honestly, I wish I had more time to explore the great places in my hometown, but I work so darn much! Santa Monica Pier is great for families. The Getty Villa is a wonderful afternoon and a less intensive alternative to The Getty Museum. Zuma beach in Malibu, Temescal Canyon for a hike, Downtown to shop and explore – flower mart, fashion district, jewelry district, arts district etc., take a tour of Warner Brothers Studios and come to a live audience taping of Fuller House, eat at Gjelina or Gjusta.”
Learn more about the Los Angeles Travel Magazine.