Congratulation to Miss Fernanda Samaia who had won the National Tittle in New York. She is the new MISS BRAZIL USA 2011! The host of the peagent Giselle Claudino was wearing Charlene K jewelry, Coco Johnson and YANE Mode evening gown.
December 9, 2011
Fernanda Samaia WON THE TITTLE OF MISS BRAZIL USA 2011
By Charlene K
About Charlene K
Charlene K was founded and established by Teong Kay and his wife, Gigi in 2005 on Beverly Hills. The jewelry line is named after Teong and Gigi's daughter, Charlene. It was created to appeal to every woman's desire for self expression through the wearing of beautiful, timeless pieces. Mindful of the many facets of a woman, the jewelry line presents varied designs and materials that invite one to make up and discover a new look. Classy, chic, sophisticated, luxurious, and trend-driven, our pieces are perfect for any occasion. Charlene Kay jewelry enables one to exude confidence and feminine allure. View all posts by Charlene K
This entry was posted on Friday, December 9th, 2011 at 12:53 am and posted in Upcoming & Past Events. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
New Arrivals – Where to buy? – Prints & Media – Who’s wearing it?
- Charlene K jewelry was seen on fashion editorial for Marie Claire México
- Best Christmas Gift Ideas
- Charlene K jewelry
- Candace Cameron Bure Graces Endless Summer Issue
- Charlene K Jewelry was seen on Level 21 Magazine Oct 2017 Issue
- Charlene K Jewelry was seen on the cover of LA Travel Magazine 2017 Endless Summer Issue
- Christina Ochoa was seen wearing Charlene K jewelry
- Model Egith Van Dinther was seen on the California Apparel News Visit Charlene K
- Carrie Preston is seen wearing Charlene K jewelry on Regard Magazine
- Beautiful Onyx Long Teardrop Gemstone Earrings by Charlene K
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Charlene K jewelry was seen on fashion editorial for Marie Claire México charlenekjewelry.wordpress.com/2018/01/08/cha… https://t.co/Oyh9eZZo2u 1 week ago
Charlene K Instagram
Charlene K Showroom
- Follow Charlene K on WordPress.com
- 89,734 Visitors