Gemstone Turquoise Cuff. Stone: Green Turquoise or Blue Turquoise. Width of Cuff: 1 1/2″ and 2-2 1/2″. Material: 14K Gold-Plated or Sterling Silver Plated. Adjustable opening for waist. One size fit most.
July 4, 2011
Gemstone Turquoise Cuff
By Charlene K
About Charlene K
Charlene K was founded and established by Teong Kay and his wife, Gigi in 2005 on Beverly Hills. The jewelry line is named after Teong and Gigi's daughter, Charlene. It was created to appeal to every woman's desire for self expression through the wearing of beautiful, timeless pieces. Mindful of the many facets of a woman, the jewelry line presents varied designs and materials that invite one to make up and discover a new look. Classy, chic, sophisticated, luxurious, and trend-driven, our pieces are perfect for any occasion. Charlene Kay jewelry enables one to exude confidence and feminine allure. View all posts by Charlene K
This entry was posted on Monday, July 4th, 2011 at 4:23 am and posted in Charlene K Best Selling. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
New Arrivals – Where to buy? – Prints & Media – Who’s wearing it?
- Charlene K Jewelry was seen on Level 21 Magazine Oct 2017 Issue
- Charlene K Jewelry was seen on the cover of LA Travel Magazine 2017 Endless Summer Issue
- Christina Ochoa was seen wearing Charlene K jewelry
- Model Egith Van Dinther was seen on the California Apparel News Visit Charlene K
- Carrie Preston is seen wearing Charlene K jewelry on Regard Magazine
- Beautiful Onyx Long Teardrop Gemstone Earrings by Charlene K
- Onyx Gemstone Jewelry by Charlene K
- Labradorite Gemstone Teardrop Gold Dangle Earrings by Charlene K
- Charlene K Gemstone Jewelry Collection
- Charlene K 14K Gold Over Sterling Silver Long Gold Necklace
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Charlene K Jewelry was seen on the cover of LA Travel Magazine 2017 Endless Summer Issue charlenekjewelry.wordpress.com/2017/10/21/cha… https://t.co/4Cf6yptqSu 23 hours ago
Charlene K Instagram
Charlene K Showroom
- Follow Charlene K on WordPress.com
- 88,931 Visitors